24 Jun 2013

The trouble and the delight of being Brazilian


My dear readers 


I have been living in several countries and I am very well integrated where I live at the moment but my essence is still Brazilian. 

Everything that I learnt  and I am, I owe to my friends, teachers and family in Brazil. 

The best gift they gave me was, probably,  the ability to adapt to different situations and to improvise when facing a problem. 

Therefore, in this moment of revolution in Brazil, it would be insensible of me talking about interior design. 

I wish all Brazilians, a lot of wisdom and serenity. It is time to enter a dialog to create the country we deserve. Oh, yes, I know how hard we work and how long we have been waiting for this moment. 

I am with you Brazil! Estou com vocês, brava gente!


No comments:

Post a Comment